RetroPie4 DIY Arcade
Yet again… living vicariously through my mini-me and with an itch to get off the screen and work with my hands we decided to stop waisting our quarters down the street and instead bring the arcade to our very own living room. What 9 year old doesn’t want his own arcade to get down with his buddies on? Okay fine… it wasn’t all just for him.
Powered by a Raspberry Pi 4 & RetroPie this rig can handle all our classic arcade needs… and then some.
Shout out to Marslender for your wood-working, whisky pouring, mad planning skills and being the great friend to help dream up this vision into reality.
- Raspberry Pi 4: Amazon
- Pi4 Case, Heatsinks, & Fan: Amazon
- Illuminated Arcade Buttons & Joysticks: Amazon
- Player 1 & Player 2 buttons: Amazon
- Red T Molding for arcade edging: Amazon
- SNES Style USB Controllers: Amazon
- N64 Style USB Controllers: Amazon
- Logitech Z313 Speakers & Sub: Amazon
The above are all affiliate links. Purchase using the link to help fund more fun projects like these!